DIY: Easiest 3 Ingredient Strawberry Face Mask
7:05 AMIt's finals week over here in grad school land which means I'm running on less sleep and more coffee than usual and it's my skin that's been taking it the hardest - it has been feeling simultaneously parched, breakout-y, and dull so as a post study session treat, I made myself a batch of my favorite 3 ingredient face mask.
Strawberries are all sorts of good for your skin: they are packed with vitamin C which is scientifically proven to fight signs of aging when applied to the skin and they are high in natural alpha-hydroxy which makes for fabulous gentle exfoliation action. I've spiked my berries with a little honey and olive oil to give my skin a mega-dose of moisture. Simply blend it all together and apply, allowing it to do its thing for 10-20, or until dried. Rinse off with warm water for your softest, most refreshed looking skin in ages.
This recipe makes enough for several applications - feel free to chop it down. You can store the mask in the fridge for a few days, but note that the longer it sits, the less potent the skin-nourishing properties become.
This recipe makes enough for several applications - feel free to chop it down. You can store the mask in the fridge for a few days, but note that the longer it sits, the less potent the skin-nourishing properties become.

2 comments
I saw Leah's comment about DR Lucky medication concerning Herpes. I tried it and it worked perfectly. It was like hell living with Herpes all these years until now, no more pains, weakness, and no more buying of antiviral drugs everyday to slow down the viral load. I would've come to testify before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will come back or feel pain as usual, I also went to the hospital for a test and I was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Lucky and to you Leah for spreading the good news. Doctor's contact: .Email: drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347071651140 Follow Him Facebook Page; https://www.facebook.com/remedyforherpes .
ReplyDeleteThe United Nations spends $158 billion dollars a year towards research in finding a cure for infection & diseases like tremor, anxiety & depression, psoriasis, shingles, eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Psoriasis, ulcer, respiratory obstruction. They don’t want a cure because there’s no profit in it for them and the pharmaceutical industry let truth be told please, that's more reason why I venture into herbal treatment, and I was able to cure myself from diseases that they said were incurable medically .Sometimes you don't always have to give up on everything you do and let someone else decide your fate .Doctor Lucky herbs are very essential and it has the potential to cure the so-called incurable. His contacts are always active. Check out his email to order your medicine via drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2347071651140 Follow Him Facebook Page; https://www.facebook.com/remedyforherpes
ReplyDelete