One of my favorite humans on the planet + the internet Rob Breszny includes a list of inspiring weblinks in his weekly newsletter and it's a weekly treat I've loved for years.
Now its my turn! Every Wednesday (or at least, most Wednesdays) expect a list of inspiring, delicious, soul-warming links from me to you a little bit o' the good stuff, like this space cat!
* Did you know that The School of Life is an actual place? It's an empowerment emporium in London serving up programs and services concerned with how to live wisely and well. A place I desperately want to visit.
* I want to make this pom-pom purse by Aunt Peaches. So cute!
* I'm a self-help junky and this is one of the best new books I've read lately.
* This fabulously witchy dress. Which I would totally wear to SXSW if I could go this year.
* I may be slow to get on Steve Pavlina's bandwagon, but this post has permanently altered my worldview.
* This CYCLOPS SPACE CAT barrette. What? Yes.
* Have you heard Niki and the Dove? Seriously one of my favorite musical acts, and this song makes me happy to be alive. The lyrics are the best and make me dance like a crazy in my car:
Oh I love the rhythm,
The pounding of my heart.
I'm a drum, I'm a drum now;